In this project, I’ve written a rough draft of my paper and I’ve made my poster. At first, my poster had too many words which did not make it visually appealing. So I went back and edited it. My organization with my paper was kind of rough so I’m in the process of editing it. The challenges that I’ve faced doing this independent project was trying to convey the chemical information at a level that everyone could understand. It was hard trying to explain the ocean acidification process at a chemical level. I have been successful with my research and getting all my ideas together, I think the main concern is the organization and the presentation of information for both my paper and my poster. I will continue to work on improving those.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *